FSX crash problem (fatal error)

Hello,

I have always this big problem with FSX. My FSX crashs during a flight and it tell my always the same : "fatal error".

I have tried EVERYTHING to fix this problem ! I'm running FSX on Win7 64 bits. I also tried to run my FSX with "Windows XP (service Pack 2) but it didn't work.

Please help me to fix this problem

System specs and addons?

GTX 680, Intel Core I7-2700k@ 4,4Ghz ASUS MAXIMUS V GENE, 8GB RAM @ 1866 MHz, Intel SSD 120 GB, Corsair Hydro H100

Addon: PMDG 737 NGX, Airbus X extended, REX Essential, ENB Series, Flightsim Commander 9, Aerosoft Corfu X, Mega Airport Brussels X.

Guest Geir Haukland

Sounds like a problem i once had with my computer. I changed my graphic card with another brand. I had a gainward gtx 650 2 gb card on a gigabyte mainboard, that didnt work, so i ordered a Zotac gefore gtx 650 2 gb and my BSD and all crashes are now gone. Try change your card and see if that helps. My settings are now at max on everything, and i have good FPS during flight, and temp around 65 C, and my pros is a intel core 2 i5 2500K Quad Core at 3.7GHz and working fine.

You did not tell us what GFX card you have installed, so my guess is the source to your problem.

Sounds like a problem i once had with my computer. I changed my graphic card with another brand. I had a gainward gtx 650 2 gb card on a gigabyte mainboard, that didnt work, so i ordered a Zotac gefore gtx 650 2 gb and my BSD and all crashes are now gone. Try change your card and see if that helps. My settings are now at max on everything, and i have good FPS during flight, and temp around 65 C, and my pros is a intel core 2 i5 2500K Quad Core at 3.7GHz and working fine.

You did not tell us what GFX card you have installed, so my guess is the source to your problem.

Thanks I don't want to change (again) my Graphic Card. I have a Gainward GTX 680. There must be an athor solution.

Archived