drawing problems still occur

LapCheong

• Aerosoft

You mean the route display on the ND? I do not think a re-install will change any of that, I believe it is a procedure that is not correctly read or not correct in the database. Can you tell us exactly what you programmed in?

its from WSSS SID PIMOK A576 SALAX N633 RUMID STAR WMKK

Using 2L SID BOG1A

And landing at 32L Stars LAPIR2

I using airac 1301

i did as per normal, WSSS/WMKK, align , Cl 45 , FL 240 and next page.And i start enter the flightpan and folo by takeoff page.

Mathijs i found out with airac 1301 i have this problem when switch back to navdatapro i got perfect t/c and t/d

This gave me a another reason to buy navdatapro? haha I will report back after i re install

Reinstalled airac 1301 it gave me a t/d but this.

its should be connected to topam WP

post-72804-0-37437400-1358173855_thumb.j

• Aerosoft

Mathijs i found out with airac 1301 i have this problem when switch back to navdatapro i got perfect t/c and t/d

This gave me a another reason to buy navdatapro? haha I will report back after i re install

Reinstalled airac 1301 it gave me a t/d but this.

its should be connected to topam WP

Well the Airbus was developed on NavDataPro so it could be that there are some procedures that work better with it. But we also have a few where Navigraph seems to get the best results.

:confused_s: :confused_s: :confused_s: :confused_s: :confused_s:

I will stay with navdatapro 1213 until there is a bigger change in the routes :) Then the airac for pmdg i think :)

Oh ya mathijs mind looking at here? Some gsx suggestion. NOT IMPORTANT - General - Aerosoft Community Services

Its about linking gsx and the pushback of the right mcdu together,so ppl with gsx wun have 2 voices when having their pushbacks

• Aerosoft

happened to me too!!!!!!!!!!

damn it,i don't think this would work,what you think Mr. Kok?what are we supposed to do?came back from navigraph to navdatapro,now dnavdatapro is penalting us!!!

We'll look at these procedures and see what's in that data that cause the MCDU to misunderstand them. We had many more of these issues and many are solved already, but for sure there will be more. What does help is to report them in the correct section: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/552-route-issues/

i got ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

its about "INTCP" waypoint,which is calculated to intercept on "a" route(which i don't know why fmc is making this in these conditions and coordinations)

if you delete it,that freaking line will disappear and your route won't damage by deleting this

that strategy worked for me,hope would work for you!

Regards

Well the Airbus was developed on NavDataPro so it could be that there are some procedures that work better with it. But we also have a few where Navigraph seems to get the best results.

Sorry, but this is a point I don't understand: why is it possible that some procedures work better with your navdata and others with Navigraph?

If the syntax is used correctly then your bus should be able to handle it, regardless whether the navdata comes from your company or another.

I guess at the moment the problem is how your bus is handling the different commands,

Markus

Archived