Electrical power on!

pipeorgan

I have eventually been able to start the Prep check-list with my co-pilot who keeps saying "Electrical power" and it is already on. How can I get her to move on to the next item?

Also I just cannot display the INFOBAR tried everything but cannot find it even though I have set it to show up!

Is there anyone that could help me please as I can not go any farther than batteries on!

1- I have loaded aircraft in cold and dark start and loaded fuel.

2- set both batteries on and switched displays on

3-Set parking brake on

4- opened front right door

5- set ground services with electrical power

6- set up checklist, copilot, and infobar in options to on

7- display Checklist A, Cockpit Prep in Amber and Start checklist is flashing in green

8- Ext Power button on overhead showing AVAIL in green

9- press 1 on keyboard ( Cannot see any INFOBAR

Male voice then says OK Lets start with the cockpit preparation

Female voice say batteries and male voice says both batteries on

Female voice says Electrical Power and the External Power button switches on and displays ON in Blue and hear power up sounds

Female voice then keeps repeating Electrical Power every 20 seconds with the generator sound in the background!

How can I continue with the cockpit prep?

OK I have now solved my problem after lots of reading and trying things and am ashamed to say it is something so obvious that needed setting correctly. When I power up, as per the tutorial details, all is well up to the external power being set from AVAIL to on (blue light}. However on my aircraft the BUS Tie switch is showing OFF and when I switch it ON "bingo" the check list continues as it should:-)

Obviously this is a fault as the AVAIL and power on lights are working correctly even if the BUS Tie is set to off. Could Aerosoft please confirm this and correct it?

Lastly I would like to say that although I have been stuck for some days I love the AirbusX Extended and think that the checklist functionality, when it is working correctly is awesome.

Back to flying now

John

Archived