Duplicate Route Waypoints in Navdata Pro

ubersu

The current Navdata 1213 contains duplicate waypoints in some routes. In particular (using the IFly dataset) , take a look at waypoint VYLLA in J92 - it appears twice, consecutively, with the same coordinates. I suspect this is a set wide problem, regardless of the target add-on, since I have seen numerous comments in the Airbus X Entended forum mentioning duplicate waypoints. At any rate, you might take a look...

Thanks,

DJ

Hi, Peter

Thank you very much for your effort - especially during the holidays... I couldn't find any in the ABX data set either, but didn't have time to go through it all, the PMDG data does have duplicates as well.

Regards, and Merry Christmas!

DJ

• Aerosoft

Hi DJ,

thanks. I have identified the problem for the iFly dataset. But I cannot find this problem in the Airbus dataset.

We do have some issue in the Airbus X Extended that we do not see if we use the Navigraph database so I do think a few of the issues could be related. We are getting the information and logs ready so we can share them. It does not seem to be complex issues to fix.

• 3 weeks later...

Duplicate waypoint issues in PMDG and iFly airway datasets are fixed. This will be released in cycle 1301 Rev.2

The Airbus X Extended issues are something different and not NavDataPro related. The developers of the bus are already working on it.

Archived