Season tool - airports missing

Mike Ionas

Hello,

I have just installed LEPA v1.01 (FSX) and after running the season tool only LEPA and GA2 appeared on the list. Everything else (Anchorage, Iceland, Zurich and a lot others) have disappeared.

How can I put the missing airports back on the list? Obviously re installing the missing ones is not a very practical option as there are too many of them.. Any other solution?

I guess LEPA installer put a veeeery old version. So I assume that if I re-install one of the sceneries with latest version it should fix the problem? Or Can I get the latest Season.exe somewhere else as standalone?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think so too. Install the most recent product and the problem should be gone. I don't know any source to doenload the latest file. But maybe you should open a ticket, as it is not acceptable that the installer overwrites a newer file version.

Archived