What's up with KVNY?

obie311

I know you folks are very busy with many projects but I was just wondering what was up with my favorite GA airport, Van Nuys?

If any Beta testers are needed with "eyes on" experience at KVNY, add my name to the list.

Kind Regards,

Obie

Last thing I heard was they weren't that far yet, they hadn't even started developing. A lot of work needs to be done before that. They need to get permission from the airport to take photographs, they need to go there to actually photograph the place, they need some kind of blueprint or measurement for all the buildings they need to develop, and no doubt several other things I forgot.

Now Van Nuys is an American airport and getting access to American airports for taking photographs is always difficult. In some cases you simply don't get it. Then you can want to do the airport more than anything in the world, but you simply can't. I don't say this is the case with Van Nuys, but I also don't say it isn't. All Aerosoft ever promised was they were going to investigate the possibilities of making a scenery for Van Nuys. No doubt they did, but the results are unknown to me.

• 2 months later...

Archived