Trondheim X elevation

mas618

Following this topic:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/49931-trondheim-x-and-nordic-scenic-x-patch/

I just wanted to know if there is any solution to this problem? Trondheim X is placed at 23 ft. for the whole airport in my installation. This is not only an issue with online traffic runnning other versions of Trondheim, but also in complex add-ons susch as the NGX. The NGX runs it's own GS calculation, and has the correct height for the airport in the system - wich makes the touchdown rather ugly, as the airport is placed some 6 feet higher when on 09, and a whole 23 feet higher when on 27, than what the NGX ils system expects...

Any ideas are welcome?

I run NSX II (norway mesh scenery), but as far as I could read of the google, the elevation problem is also for people without NSX II... I also tried removing NSX from the library, but no changes - all of the airport is still 23,2 feet. I do not run other mesh or scenerys for ENVA....

Mas

Hello Mas,

You will get the problem with Online aircraft especially if there altitudes are different.

As for the ILS not sure about that have you asked PMDG if there is a solution to this, it might be okay on the real aircraft but if the sim cannot use it then what benefit is it in the sim because of the problems you see.