aircraft crashes during pushback

I had a couple of crashes during the pushback with Wilco A321/PA merge, A340/CLS merge and Wilco 737/fifty north merge.

The last time I had it with a 737-500 of 50North Wilco. The nosegear jumped up a little bit an sparks came out. Then I got the message Aircraft crash.

Sometimes it happens when I change the views. For exampale at the beinning of the pushback i am in the outside view. Then I change to the cockpit view and then to the outsideview again.

Hope the problem will be solved.

I have used that repair function, but now when the pushback is over and I have to set the parking brake, the aircraft moves fast forward into the pushbach truck.

That happend with CLS/SSW A310 merge.

The aircraft didn`t crash, but it is still a fault.

Like the previous posts linkng to the Read Before:

It sounds like your static height values in your .cfg are incorrect. When you hit slew your aircraft should NOT rise.

If it does thats your problem. Play with the values till it stops rising.

Then your pushback should be fine, I find it happens alot more with merges because of the Contact Points section.