my traffic 2010

alex1213

Hello,

im new to my traffic 2010 (and this forum) and i have a problem with the mytraffic configuration. Every time if i want to make a change with all my aircraft, i get a unhandled exception error and it says: access to the path C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\My Traffic\aircraft\(such as)A332MX\aircraft.cfg' is denied.

I have Windows Vista and i even tried to disable the UAC, but nothing works.

Does anyone knows how to fix the problem. Already thank you!

Regards,

Alex

i also tried to run the manager with 'run as administrator' . No error anymore, but unfortunately, it still wont work. :(

Could there be any other problem with fsx, mt2010 or my computer?

• Aerosoft

i also tried to run the manager with 'run as administrator' . No error anymore, but unfortunately, it still wont work. :(

Could there be any other problem with fsx, mt2010 or my computer?

MyTraffic is a complex product as it changes so much in FS. Now we could try to find out what causes the issues, but it would be far more productive if you check out the support forum directly. There are a few FAQ's there that might contain the answer already: http://forum.simflight.com/forum/7-mytraffic-support-forum/

Hello Mathijs,

thank you for your reply, but i can't find it about MyTraffic manager\configure MyTraffic

I search for a problem with 'Manage aircraft models, animations and strobe light', because there is the problem.

I hope you can find a solution or an other FAQ for this problem.

• Upvote 1

Hello Mathijs,

thank you for your reply, but i can't find it about MyTraffic manager\configure MyTraffic

I search for a problem with 'Manage aircraft models, animations and strobe light', because there is the problem.

I hope you can find a solution or an other FAQ for this problem.

Hello everybody,

i think i need to install the SDK for fsx( i don't have it). But i dont know where i can find it.

Does anyone have an idea or a valid link for the download?

Thank you in advance!