Problem in Zurich after the installation of Mega Airport Zurich 2012

blabla2a

Hello everyone,

I installed the new scenery of Aerosoft ( Zurich 12 for fsx) and after the installation the strange problem began.

When I'm at the airport or nearby area the simulator gets stuck every 5 seconds for 2 seconds.

I tried to remove the scenery but somehow the problem still continue even without the scenery.

The problem started just after the installation of the new scenery.

Someone has a solution to this?

I got 30fps at the airport so FPS is not the problem

and the specification of the computer:

Intel I5 2500

8gb DDR3

Evga 560GTX TI

thanks for any help :\

Try to remove your FSX.cfg and let FSX create a new file. Once you see what is happening tell us again your experience ;)

I tried to do it and it didn't work

It's a risk but you have to reinstall your FSX/FS2004 simulator lol As you said that even without this aeroSOFT scenery the problem still remains it is better to make a new installation of your sim.

BTW, do you have a landclass/mesh addon? FS Global, FS Genesis .... etc

It's a risk but you have to reinstall your FSX/FS2004 simulator lol As you said that even without this aeroSOFT scenery the problem still remains it is better to make a new installation of your sim.

BTW, do you have a landclass/mesh addon? FS Global, FS Genesis .... etc

AEROSOFT AES

REX+GEX EUROPE

by the way I have aerosoft Athens and larnaca and german airport 2012 and everything works great.

The problem is only in zurich discrit...... even in Basel and Geneve everything work!

I really dont want reinstall the FSX I have to install 100gb of addons !!!!!!!! :mecry_s: :mecry_s: :mecry_s:

OK! Try this:

First, make a free flight on Switzerland area and see if you continue experiencing those brakes. If not, then install AS Zurich 2012 and please use the last updated version (access your aerosoft user account).

Then make the first step making a free flight over Zurich 2012 area if you remain with the same bug.

OK! Try this:

First, make a free flight on Switzerland area and see if you continue experiencing those brakes. If not, then install AS Zurich 2012 and please use the last updated version (access your aerosoft user account).

Then make the first step making a free flight over Zurich 2012 area if you remain with the same bug.

OK I install again and everything work great!

Thanks you very much.