Madrid Barajas Problem

JohnB777

Whenever I load up the Just-Flight A340 Long haul addon the ground at the airport keeps flickering and turning into the default FSX ground and quickly turning back, this only happens from some viewpoints. This ONLY happens with the Just-Flight Long Haul addon.

Any help?

Whenever I load up the Just-Flight A340 Long haul addon the ground at the airport keeps flickering and turning into the default FSX ground and quickly turning back, this only happens from some viewpoints. This ONLY happens with the Just-Flight Long Haul addon.

Any help?

Do you have any 3rd part meshes installed for the area.

Only GEX Europe. (I have North America too but I don't think that is the problem. No FSGlobal becuase I know that causes problems but I don't have that.)

Hello John,

This normally happens sometimes when a mesh or another scenery interferes with the scenery, you could try disabling them all except the affected one and try to find out which one is causing it.