Mega Frankfurt, Munich FSX night textures

maca11

Dear all,

I am using Mega Airport Frankfurt as well as Mega Airport Munich for already quite long time.

So far it was on FS9 version without any problems.

Recently I installed FSX (golden edition including both SP1 and SP2).

I installed FSX version of both airports, including upgrade. In both installation all is fine for day textures (except of ground vehicles - they are just white - no colours).

Situation is worse for night textures where buildings are just white and no runways and taxiways.

I tried to reinstall but still the same result.

Anything wrong I do ? Any recommendation ?

many thanks

(my installations are AS_MEGAAIRPORTFRANKFURT_FSX and AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-FRANKFURTX_UPD_V105 and

for Munich it is AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-MUNICH-X_FSX )

Sounds to me like you are using DX10 preview. Turn it off, it really doesn't work properly.

I tried and indeed it is solved by that. However, building looks now less sharp. Is that possible or it is just my impression ?

many thanks !

I tried and indeed it is solved by that. However, building looks now less sharp. Is that possible or it is just my impression ?

many thanks !

May very well be but DX-10 Preview Mode is also very buggy hence it was named "Preview".

May very well be but DX-10 Preview Mode is also very buggy hence it was named "Preview".

OK, many thanks for support.

Anyway, it is definitely less sharp than used to be in my FS9...is that intention and right ? (my all settings in FSX is almost on max...)

thxs

OK, many thanks for support.

Anyway, it is definitely less sharp than used to be in my FS9...is that intention and right ? (my all settings in FSX is almost on max...)

thxs

Do you have the graphics settings in FSX to max in the display menu.

Do you have the graphics settings in FSX to max in the display menu.

yes, I have all the max, as well as I had in FS9.

it looks if in FSX version there would be very little fog... colours are not so bright.