Ifly 737NG for FSX

CaptainMarcel

• Aerosoft

Yes indeed, for these complex aircraft it almost always pays to get the support from the developers. Of course, if we sell it we are first in line to support, but that often means we have to contact the developers and ask and then forward the answer to you. That just slows things down. We are happy to do it of course!

• 1 month later...

Hi Marcel,

To install the textures, you can do it in 2 ways:

1. You get the zip file with the texture (Ex: Texture.KLM), you open it and you copy/paste the folder containing the texture on the Ifly's aircraft folder related to the texture (Ex: Ifly 737-800) and then usually the file comes with a notepad text containing the info of the plane which you have to open, copy and paste then on the Aircraft.cfg file (open it with the notepad). Remember to follow the instructions on the readme file.

2. Copy the texture on the aircraft folder related. Open the IFLY Configuration Manager, click on My fleet and then on the bouton NEW. Then you have to fill the name of the plane, the variation, the ATC id and the airline id. Select the aircraft where the texture has been installed, and then the texture folder. Click then on next and choose the options when required and then save it. The aircraft should appear on your Aircraft Menu.

Best regards,

Alex

• 2 months later...

Hi!

I have a very simple question but it really botheres me while flying.

When do i have to use what transition. I flew from brussels to rotterdam and ROT vor on approach to rotterdam was already listed in the STAR so i used that as the transition. But then i will fly it twice and also WPT1 and WPT2 are added to the star. Wich makes the plane go fly to WPT01 and back to the original route. The same is for WPT2. How can i solve this and by what is it caused?

Thanks

Hi!

I have a very simple question but it really botheres me while flying.

When do i have to use what transition. I flew from brussels to rotterdam and ROT vor on approach to rotterdam was already listed in the STAR so i used that as the transition. But then i will fly it twice and also WPT1 and WPT2 are added to the star. Wich makes the plane go fly to WPT01 and back to the original route. The same is for WPT2. How can i solve this and by what is it caused?

Thanks

Is this regarding the IFly aircraft then you need to contact the Ifly Forums.

As for Transitions you can read it at the link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_level