Trondheim Vaernes X textures Issues

Boxerdog

Have all the UT, GEX, AS2012, Scenery tech for Eroupe, only other 3rd party scenery is PW scenery and aerosoft, have turned them all off in the library with no change, no matter where I put Vaernes in the scenery library it does not display right, trees in the water, coastal textures not displaying right, can't seem to find the sweet spot with UT. I have redownloaded and installed with antivirus and UCA off with run a program as an adminstator. kind of stuck here any thoughts?

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition 3.4GHz

RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 996657 4GB DDR3 1600

Video card: EVGA GeForce 570

Hard drive: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB 7200 RPM

SSD:Intel X25-M SSDSA2MH080G2 80GB

Motherboard: ASUS M4A79XTD EVO

Power supply:CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W

at the top of the library

6b43b817.jpg

below UT

42ab2169.jpg

yea all the Ultimate Terrain products, should have spelled that out UT can mean a few things, the 1st shot is all 4 files A, B, C and D in the 2nd thru 5th spots with AES in the 1st in the library with all my areosoft products below them. 2nd shot put vaernes below all the ultimate products. Have all the settings like the manual says, but there is something going on with the landclass files.

well this is what I get with ultimate terrain Europe and vaernes turned off in the library now, something mayde got corrupted?... well been thinking of doing a clean install :mecry_s: are there some files that could be sent my way?

6107280a.jpg

after I went to UT Europe UI did a quick disable and thought it looked good

75705305.jpg

But this is up close

3603b531.jpg

reinstalled ultmate terrain Europe no change... uninstalled Vaernes and UT Europe displays perfectly and if I turn off UT Europe FSX displays correctly, I just can't seem to run Vaernes, it always looks like the 1st shot.

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is something definitely wrong with your installation. That's how it looks here with UTXE and Trondheim:

Have you made any tweaks?

Is your mesh setting correct?

Do you have Orbx sceneries installed?

Your last picture looks like FSX default!

Hi Otto,

Have you made any tweaks? HIGHMEMFIX=1, HideInfoText=1,DisablePreload=1.

Is your mesh setting correct? Set like the manual says, with no other 3rd party mesh added.

Do you have Orbx sceneries installed? No.

Your last picture looks like FSX default! It is but now it displays correct after the reinstall of UT Europe, I can now disable or enable UT Europe and both default FSX and UT Europe display like they should, where do you have files A,B,C,D, in relation to your UTX in the scenery library? and I have all the Ultmate Terrain products.

Looks like in your 1st shot the UTXE coastal textures are not showing like my 1st shot, and the last shot can see water that looks like going it's going up hill on the coast, to the right behind the tower.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looks like in your 1st shot the UTXE coastal textures are not showing like my 1st shot, and the last shot can see water that looks like going it's going up hill on the coast, to the right behind the tower.

IS normal, due to xtreme dense settings and slow loading on a slow machine ;)

IS normal, due to xtreme dense settings and slow loading on a slow machine ;)

No it is not normal with UTXE is normal with aerosoft products say when doing a 360 pan of an aircraft, could you or anyone post a shot with all the UTXE coastal textures drawn in, maybe pause your sim and give them time ot build, would like to see a shot of that so I know what the whole end product with UTXE is meant to look like? the proof would be in a pic and I would like to see it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is only a slight difference when disabeling UTXE. You have also installed GEX and Scenery Tech installed. Have you crosschecked with them?

Regarding the water running up the hill: This is due to an inaccuracy between mesh (I use FSGlobal 2008) and scenery and can be found very often.

GEX will not do anything because of the type of product it is and you can not turn it off in the scenery library, not only did I turn off Scereny Tech in the library I uninstalled it and still no change, once again could you Just show me a shot after a pause so all the textures could redraw and be displayed, the first story slow computer and now its FSGlobal, coastlines don't bleed through other textures unless something is no built right or limitations in FSX it self.

I can reproduce everything in your shots and that is because it's not working properly. I have all the other aerosoft scenery I own working just fine with Scenery tech.

Hello Boxerdog,

Have you made sure Ultimate Terrain Europe has a lower priority in the scenery library, also try running the Utltimate Terrain Setup/Config Utility and then close it.

yes to both, and I have even done the Crtl+shift+R with UTXE to see if that would help and turned off all 3rd party scenery and landclasses in the library and setup Vaernes in every way the manual says, but all I ever end up with is the same as all shots posted mine and Otto's, and if Otto's are corrupted by FSGlobal I don't see how mine could be doing the samething without FSGlobal regarding the water running up the hill.... not trying to be a pain here just trying to work it out, I'm very satisfied with all that I have from Aersoft so far and maybe it will have to come to a clean install of FSX someday, but everything else is working just fine and I don't see any reason for that now just to make this one scenery to work.

Even this shot shows that mine and Otto's are not displaying correctly, what setup was used here in the promo shots?

In both of our top down shots we have water displayed down the middle of the jettie and or land to the left, don't think I see that in the promo shot.

http://www.aerosoft....ro_trond_31.jpg

Hello Boxerdog,

The issue you see is caused by the UT Europe Water scenery if you disable it in the scenery library and then check you will see it looks as it does on the picture.

Well that made the jettie dispaly right but caused other display problems, I'm to the point I'm going to stop trying all different ways to make this scenery work and hope there will be and update that makes it work with UTXE 100% without issues, and maybe it has something to do with my install of FSX and addons and will only display right with a clean install of FSX, but everything else I have installed works fine so I see no point with that now.

Thanks for your time Shaun & Otto,

Dean :byesad_s:

Well that made the jettie dispaly right but caused other display problems, I'm to the point I'm going to stop trying all different ways to make this scenery work and hope there will be and update that makes it work with UTXE 100% without issues, and maybe it has something to do with my install of FSX and addons and will only display right with a clean install of FSX, but everything else I have installed works fine so I see no point with that now.

Thanks for your time Shaun & Otto,

Dean :byesad_s:

I doubt there will be a fix to make it work with UTX, UTX covers such a large expansion of FSX that it changes the default features as you have seen and I dont think every scenery developer is going to complement UTX. The developers of UT have been told that they can have any of our sceneries to resolve these issues.