X-Plane 10 HD Scenery Mesh released!

alpilotx

I have just made available the experimental X-Plane 10 HD Mesh Scenery (as freeware). It covers these regions (screenshots are in the gallery on my page):

European Alps and Pyrenees (and all land in between)

USA West (Rockies, Grand Canyon … you name it)

Alaska

Canada West

PLEASE: READ ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE BEFORE YOU START! There are quite some things to consider, before you start testing this scenery. I am in no way liable if you blow up your computer!

Here is the direct link to the info/download page: http://www.alpilotx.net/downloads/x-plane-10-hd-scenery-mesh/

(it also contains a little bonus - an experimental, dense forest replacement ;) )

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Dont seem to be able to get to the files without going through Minus-(which I do not want to--I'm not into signing up to any Share sites nor the nonsense social networking sites they are often connected too) Is there anyway of downnloading using my own Downloader please?

You don't need to sign up for anything! Just click the areas on the download-maps, they wil lbring you to the free downlaod link at Minus.com. Thats all. And no, there is no other way to get those files (and thousands of users had success with the current method).