Question About Airport Scenery Packages

mongo52

Hi: I spent some time today converting the textures in several scenery packages to Spring, and I had a question about some texture folders. In the Anchorage scenery, there is a subfolder named "512er_textureset" in the texture folder. What is this for? Several other scenery packages had subfolders named "default." What are these used for? Thanks. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

Hi: I spent some time today converting the textures in several scenery packages to Spring, and I had a question about some texture folders. In the Anchorage scenery, there is a subfolder named "512er_textureset" in the texture folder. What is this for? Several other scenery packages had subfolders named "default." What are these used for? Thanks. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

You should only change the textures using the Seasons Tool if applicable or using the Seasons options in the menu of FS.

If you get Aces Imagetool you'll be able to check what the textures are.