Mallorca X Question

MPL330

Hi,

So I have just got the fantastic Balearics X package but have just noticed a small issue and wondered if anyone else experienced this and can suggest a work around...

When I am parked at a gate one of the Pushback vehicles parks in front waiting for the call to pushback but in doing so seems to block the route for the airport vehicles, this then results, within a short period of time, a tailback that depending on which gate you are at, can be very very long e.g. I'm p[arked at Gate 64 and the tailback is currently all the way back to 88 - how is anyone else avoiding this problem? Only using certain gates, have an alternate afcad?

Many thanks

Mike

Hello;

Do you have any other add-ons installed which may cause this,I have the airport,and had to rename my bgl in the traffic folder,to correct the parking of the planes.

Mark

Ult Terrain Europe and Ult Traffic are installed but I can not see any Afcad files for LEPA, only the one in the Aerosoft folder...

Cheers

Mike

Hello Mike,

If you have Ultimate Traffic installed then you might want to look in the Add On scenery folder for the AFCADs

Hi,

I have searched the full FSX folder and the only file afcad file I can see is the Aerosoft file in Drive:\FSX\aerosoft\Mallorca X SC\Scenery

I'm just moving over to FSX (I know its taken a while!!) so have not got much installed yet...

Cheers

Mike

Hi,

I have searched the full FSX folder and the only file afcad file I can see is the Aerosoft file in Drive:\FSX\aerosoft\Mallorca X SC\Scenery

I'm just moving over to FSX (I know its taken a while!!) so have not got much installed yet...

Cheers

Mike

What happens if you lower the airport ground traffic density down.

Hi Shaun,

Even with airport ground traffic disabled the same problem occurs with the Mallorca X traffic. As soon as the pushback starts the traffic flows again but if it is stopped, even after a metre or so, the traffic stops again - bizarre! Not a massive show stopper but strange non the less...

Cheers

Mike

Hi Shaun,

Even with airport ground traffic disabled the same problem occurs with the Mallorca X traffic. As soon as the pushback starts the traffic flows again but if it is stopped, even after a metre or so, the traffic stops again - bizarre! Not a massive show stopper but strange non the less...

Cheers

Mike

I would have to agree as not sure then whats causing it.