very little AI traffic at approaching Innsbruck

kessler

Hiya,

I've recently bought Approaching Innsbruck download from FS Pilot shop. However, there appears to be only one parking spot allocated to commercial traffic. I've only seen an Austrian Arrows Dash 8 and an Air Berlin Airbus, both of which (not at the same time though) use the same parking spot. I use Flight 1's Ultimate traffic2. I posted in the UT2 forum and they basically said that I should check the AFCAD as problems often occur with add on airports - however I have quite a few Aerosoft add ons and dont have any problems with any with regards to AI traffic parked at the gate. Therefore, is this likely to be a fault with the AFCAD as they suggest? Or is there something I can check on (not sure how to check on the AFCAD though) Is there an AFCAD available that I can install that will work with Approaching Innsbruck?

Regards

Rory