[REQ] A320 Avianca

airlnkr

There used to be a Avianca repaint on here...wondering if Holgi or someone could redo it...am unable to find it...if you need some inspiration a pilot from Avianca made this video

• Deputy Sheriffs

Wow,

how cool is that, yes, I am the pilot,

no of course not,

but I have the sunglasses too! :)

What registration do you want to have?

• 2 weeks later...

I think you have your facts slightly wrong there, because this has been posted elsewhere and they are in fact Brazilian pilots taking off from Rio, flying a GOL 737, AFAIK

dude look at the guys lanyard, it says Avianca...and you think this is a 737? for real? come on man....on top of that Avianca runs a subsidiary under the same name callsign OceanAir in Brasil (http://en.wikipedia..../Avianca_Brazil)...do some research before you start typing

Thanks for that, dude too, but I did qualify my remark with AFAIK in case you missed it ! Also was under the assumption that there was only one Avianca in SA in Colombia, plus, the very same video in another place made no mention of Avianca but just stated they were a Brazilian crew flying a 737, which everyone reading that also assumed it to be, which is where I took my info from............so to quote your words, did do some research, but as I'm not going get into an argument with you, I'll leave it at that.

all u have to do is look at the still and see that its an airbus, take it from someone who is an airline pilot who has been in the industry for awhile now and has actually physically sat in the cockpit on an airbus...dont always believe what you read on the internet...

Guest GoncaloCarvalhoPT

There used to be a Avianca repaint on here...wondering if Holgi or someone could redo it...am unable to find it...if you need some inspiration a pilot from Avianca made this video

Awesome video mate ;) You can share more like this!