VFR Germany 2010 - West

Majick

Hi,

I own VFR Germany West, and would like to upgrade to VFR Germany 2010. However, unfortunately I own the boxed version, so it seems the upgrade option is not open to me? Is this the case or is there some upgrade price open to me as well?

Regards

Jon

Go to en.shop.aerosoft.com, click on "FAQ/Updates" below "Support/Service" login and click on "Do you want to register a different product?". Choose VFR Germany, Enter the code located in your BOX and go back to the site where you can choose the product you want to update. VFR Germany now should be there, choose it and look for updates.

Hope this helps ;)

Go to en.shop.aerosoft.com, click on "FAQ/Updates" below "Support/Service" login and click on "Do you want to register a different product?". Choose VFR Germany, Enter the code located in your BOX and go back to the site where you can choose the product you want to update. VFR Germany now should be there, choose it and look for updates.

Hope this helps ;)

Thanks very much yes thats worked fine :)

You will find this is a paid for upgrade and you will need to use the CD Service.

Shaun,

I ordered the download version and entered the cd key from the boxed version in the discount field. This applied what I think was the upgrade price (24.95 Euros) and allowed me to take the full download version with a new serial number.

Regards

Jon

Shaun, I ordered the download version and entered the cd key from the boxed version in the discount field. This applied what I think was the upgrade price (24.95 Euros) and allowed me to take the full download version with a new serial number. Regards Jon

Hello Jon,

Yes that will work too, but if you wanted the boxed version you would have to use the CD Upgrade Service.