Repaint Request? Bureau of Land Management (FIRE US)

kickZtailout

First, LOVE the CDF/Cal Fire semi-fictional (I'm only calling it semi-fictional because of the Crazy Eagle and fictional N-reg) repaint by Tristan. Definitely getting me by as I wait for the non-tanked actual CDF model to be released. :)

While we're at it though, there IS a Bronco used in the fire service that does fly with external centerline tank, and those are the OV-10s operated by BLM (Bureau of Land Management). So I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a paint of one for us. (They're great looking planes).

Here are a few pictures I could scare up. I'd like to try to find more, but just to see if anyone is interested in taking up the project, here's a peek:

OV-10AN95LM.jpg

OV-10AN64602.jpg

OV-10AN64601.jpg

blm_ov10a_richey_n94lm_large.jpg

blm_ov10a_flying_1.jpg

Lastly, this one... it's not a great picture but it shows the tri-color wing tip paint that only a couple of them had. Most only had the green and blue stripes... I wouldn't mind seeing either version though, the one with the high vis orange is pretty flashy :)

blm_ov10a_with_c130_headon_1.gifblm_ov10a_flying_2.gifblm_ov10a_n93lm_ramp_1_burin_blm14615.jpg

Currently working on CDF N400DF, w/o paintkit, looks decent, but white causes dimpling if you do not get the coordinates exact, I have tail sponsons, 95% of Cupola complete, but can't find a solution for the dimple on the nose, it looks like someones BUTT looking at you.......... Can't fix it, can't upload it, I am to date the only one that I know that has created a paint for N97LM BLM airframe 155825.. but that was piglets Bronco, I have the Templates... but like I said..... dimples, dimples, dimples