Ibiza Taxi-way Problem;

wingnut

Hello;

I have a question about the Ibiza Airport,just landed,and turned on to a taxi-way,and there is this Green Shadow following the plane,after i got closer to the terminal,it went away,and everything returned to normal,enclosed is an image,hopefuly someone has an idea,its the Balearic Islands product,Fsx Acceleration.And I have had to re-name the bgl files in My Traffic folder as well,had problems with the AI traffic,and several other issues,though I had this cleared up,but I'm back again.Oh yea,I was all looking at the folow me line to the parking spot,it appears to have been corrected when I renamed the bgl's,for My Traffic.

When I downloaded this,I also selected all the products I have installed,in the boxes given to you,in the installer.Enclosed is an better image of whats happening,its only around the aircraft,and moves with you,as you go,there is no better way to explain it.I even tried disabling the aircraft ,and groung shadows,no help.Here are some of thee add-ons,which might help in a solution;

Grpund Environment X-Europe,Africa and the Middle East,United States,and the Pacific Region.

Rex

And numerous Aerosoft Airports

Some ORBX Airports

Orbx Scenery

As for the order in which these Balearic Island airports need to be in,does it matter,and I tried putting Gibraltor higher,both files,and also Maderira.

Fsx Acceleration

Windows 7-64 bit

12 gbits of ram

Installed on the D-drive

Mark

post-26378-0-77864000-1325018409_thumb.j

post-26378-0-67741300-1325020979_thumb.j

Hello Shaun;

I have My Traffic X installed,I had to re name the bgl files for the airports,due to the AI traffic parking,as for other add-ons,just the ones listed,ok I forgot one,Switzerland Professional X,at a couple of the small strips,buildings were floating,and at all of the airports I went to,why is the grass blue?,it has some nice airports,I'd just like to get the issues corrected at the airports.Also,the order of the scenery files in Fsx has a difference in the scenery as well,mainly the elevation.

Mark

• 3 months later...

Hello Shaun;

I have My Traffic X installed,I had to re name the bgl files for the airports,due to the AI traffic parking,as for other add-ons,just the ones listed,ok I forgot one,Switzerland Professional X,at a couple of the small strips,buildings were floating,and at all of the airports I went to,why is the grass blue?,it has some nice airports,I'd just like to get the issues corrected at the airports.Also,the order of the scenery files in Fsx has a difference in the scenery as well,mainly the elevation.

Mark

Hello;

I have a question about the Ibiza Airport,just landed,and turned on to a taxi-way,and there is this Green Shadow following the plane,after i got closer to the terminal,it went away,and everything returned to normal,enclosed is an image,hopefuly someone has an idea,its the Balearic Islands product,Fsx Acceleration.And I have had to re-name the bgl files in My Traffic folder as well,had problems with the AI traffic,and several other issues,though I had this cleared up,but I'm back again.Oh yea,I was all looking at the folow me line to the parking spot,it appears to have been corrected when I renamed the bgl's,for My Traffic.

When I downloaded this,I also selected all the products I have installed,in the boxes given to you,in the installer.Enclosed is an better image of whats happening,its only around the aircraft,and moves with you,as you go,there is no better way to explain it.I even tried disabling the aircraft ,and groung shadows,no help.Here are some of thee add-ons,which might help in a solution;

Grpund Environment X-Europe,Africa and the Middle East,United States,and the Pacific Region.

Rex

And numerous Aerosoft Airports

Some ORBX Airports

Orbx Scenery

As for the order in which these Balearic Island airports need to be in,does it matter,and I tried putting Gibraltor higher,both files,and also Maderira.

Fsx Acceleration

Windows 7-64 bit

12 gbits of ram

Installed on the D-drive

Mark

Mark, did you find the solution? because i have the same problem with you and i can't find the solution

I run FSX with REX, GEX, UTX for Europe and UT2 and some payware-addon aiports. And Ibiza is the only scenery that gives me that kind of problem. As for the order, Ibiza is 2nd after AES