We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

KPD

Antarctica X - refueling points

I was wondering whether the refueling points in Antarctica X are only scenery objects or are actually refueling points?

I've tried parking next them, various aircraft, different positions, engines on/off, etc. But I can't get them to work. There's nothing in the manual either. Am I doing anything wrong or are they simply not what I think they are?

post-15476-0-94842200-1324144269_thumb.j

I was wondering whether the refueling points in Antarctica X are only scenery objects or are actually refueling points?

I've tried parking next them, various aircraft, different positions, engines on/off, etc. But I can't get them to work. There's nothing in the manual either. Am I doing anything wrong or are they simply not what I think they are?

I was actually planning to cover that in the manual's FAQs but it looks like I forgot, sorry!

You won't find an automated refuel trigger in any LimeSim scenery. The reason is simple: Once you are within range of one of those triggers, they refuel your aircraft up to the top - no matter if you want to do that or not. Quite a few users complained about that in the past because they want to control the amount of fuel themselves, which is often necessary for proper flight planning.

I hope that answered your question?

Bests,

Sascha