Heathrow runway problem

ciaran428

Hi, i was taxiing to rwny 27L and when i got onto the runway my plane sunk into the runway, it happens on both runways and i have reinstalled, what am i doing wrong

PS its heathrow x v1

THX

Hi, i was taxiing to rwny 27L and when i got onto the runway my plane sunk into the runway, it happens on both runways and i have reinstalled, what am i doing wrong

PS its heathrow x v1

THX

Do you have any 3rd party AI Traffic programs that might use there own afcads.

• 3 weeks later...

It has been a while since your last post on this, can you please give me an update of whats currently happening because i cant really use it thanks

sorry for being impationt but i really want to use it thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can't confirm your problem. Can you give us some more details: FSX and what SP installed, OS, other addons installed, screenshot of your scenery library (FSX settings).

Fsx acceleration (deluxe)

Windows 7 64 bit

The only other addons i have are 2 eiresim airports 3 or 4 plane addons and uk 2000 gatwick

And i used to have uk 2000 heathrow 2000 heathrow demo but i uninstalled that :/

Thanks

P.s. every time i touch the runway i crash:(((

I unticked it and uninstalled it useing the uninstaler

Did you make sure that all the files had gone as sometimes it installs the AFCAD files to a different folder than the scenery folders.

Uncheck all other 3rd party scenery entries in the scenery library and except for the Aerosoft Heathrow and recheck the scenery.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It didn't work, is there something i can do to raise the runway hight to the actual hight of the runway

The doesn't make sense as other problems could come up. There are for sure some files left from another scenery or files from your other sceneries are interfering. Disable all you other UK sceneries and check whether something changes.

Hi, i just remembered it only happend after i put in your ils patch and light patch so i reinstalled first unticking the scenery and ever since then it has sunk and crashed

To be honest if it were the Aerosoft scenery that was the issue then everyone would have it, its specific to your system, so you need to find out what files are causing it. Try disabling the Aerosoft Heathrow from the scenery library and then recheck the runway.