Little doubt

Skkuda

Hi, There is something that makes me doubt.

When I perform the checklists (Engine run up section) It asks to achieve throttle at 1700/1800 RPM and cycle three times The propeller speed control lever to check for a drop: 50 - 250 RPM.

Well ......it doesnt lower RPMs! (When in flight perform this action - reduce rpm works- so the function works!)

but in ground performing this item doesnt show me the RPM drop.

When performing another step like Carburator Heat On RPM drops 50 as the manual says.

Am I doing something wrong?

Dont know what more add if anyone could guide me in the right direction.........

Cheers

Hi,

there must be something wrong with the mags in this case.

I think you should check the maintenance status of your airplane. If this would occur in reality, you would not be allowed to take off and the aircraft should be sent to maintenance.

And never do this in flight, except in case of an emergency!

Regards

I think you should check the maintenance status of your airplane.

already done each and everytime that I take Off.....Nor workshop nor service gave me warnings about this (Everything Ok)

And never do this in flight, except in case of an emergency!

if you are refering at my sentence ( When in flight perform this action.....) Maybe I express in a wrong way. Im not cycling three times in flight I only was trying to tell that with normal lever use the propeller works fine in flight.

Hope dont get you more confussed :)

In fact Will finish writte and Jump in for another full checklists TO and recheck again.....

Well.....recheck it again and it does work!

lately my eyes are not so good......the needle movement is so subtle!

If moderator consider this post needs to be erased, Im Ok

Sorry for any waiste of time and see you all whith next probably Issue!