VC View moved itself!

twright

Hi, guys,

Not strictly Katana related but I only just saw it happen with the Katana. I was on final approach, view in the VC looking straight out down the runway, when suddenly the camera panned itself down and to the right toward the engine instruments. I didn't click/press anything! I panned pack to the runway, and a few minutes later (just over the threshold) it did it again! Really off-putting when you're trying to land in strong wind!! I just use the joystick hat-switch to pan.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Tom

That was my initial thought, i'm using a Saitek Wireless joystick at the moment which quite often does some wierd things. Never had it do this before though, most irritating!

Has to be a spurious input. Check not only the hat switch and null zone, but also that you don't have anything set up on the keypad as the default keyypad command for that function is `3`...