Madeira fs9 problem

eddarello

Hello there,

I have a big problem with this Madeira scenery, after 1 or 2 minutes the aircraft is on the ground it start to bounce and this inhibit me to use AES and when I try to take-off the aircraft crash.

Sometimes also happens that the aircraft at the parking falls down into the terrain.

Can anybody help me?

Hello there,

I have a big problem with this Madeira scenery, after 1 or 2 minutes the aircraft is on the ground it start to bounce and this inhibit me to use AES and when I try to take-off the aircraft crash.

Sometimes also happens that the aircraft at the parking falls down into the terrain.

Can anybody help me?

Make sure that you have no other AFCADs for this scenery except for the one that came with it.

If the scenery requires certain scenery settings then these should be applied.

Also do not slew around this airport or go off the runways or taxiways etc or you will fall through.

As for the bouncing do you have any camera programs active.

I have F1view, is it a problem for the scenery?And also I had installed a free scenery for madeira, so probably some file is still there, but I don't konw where I have to check for thi files.

And about the settings, where I can find it?

Thank you very much for the help!

I have F1view, is it a problem for the scenery?And also I had installed a free scenery for madeira, so probably some file is still there, but I don't konw where I have to check for thi files.

And about the settings, where I can find it?

Thank you very much for the help!

If you installed other scenery for the area then just do a search of your FS9 folder for them.

Try not to use F1 View and see if the bouncing goes, if it does then you know the cause.

• 8 months later...

Is "uninstalling" F1 View as simple as removing the F1_view.dll from FS modules folder? I ask because I can't find it in "programs and features" in the Windows 7 Control Panel as an installed program. I only have the dll in Fs Modules.

Regards,