Cant remove Corfu X V1.0

Andy B.

As the topic title says I cant remove version 1 of this scenery CorfuX, I get an error that can seen below in the images when trying to use the uninstaller.

Also if you try and run the uninstaller from within Aerosoft Launcher (rather than from "programs and features" in W7) then the language of the installer defaults to German rather than my system language English. Either way both end in the same error.

post-15376-0-52716500-1317412487_thumb.j

post-15376-0-94696200-1317412487_thumb.j

Yes I tried that already and no it wouldn't work, same error no matter how I tried to remove it. I removed it manually and then cleared the installshield folder so I could install with the V1.1 installer instead, so far no problems that I can see.

Hello;

I've had to remove several Aerosoft sceneries,without using the launcher,when I start the launcher after removing,the products aren't listed any more.And when re-installing,just put the serial number,and e-mail address,and everything seems fine,I've had no problems doing it like this,don't no if this was the way it was intended to be done?

Mark