Why not a good 737 classic for Fs2004 and FSX

Velocity

Hello there,

Yesterday Wilco announced that they are going to bring out a 737 Classic Evolution addon.

At the current time a Version for FSX will be developed.

The package will contain new models , also with winglets, and some more functionalities compared to the non Evolution Version.

I Think that the users who bought the Airbus Vol 1+2 Evolution packs, and who were disappointed, don`t think that the 737classic Evo is going to become much better.

So why Aerosoft is not going to make a good 737classic addon?

Lot`s of FS2004 and FSX users would be very interested. They isn`t a better 737classic addon availible than the Wilco 737, and this addon is more than 5,5 years old.

DId you think about that?

• Aerosoft

Hello there,

Yesterday Wilco announced that they are going to bring out a 737 Classic Evolution addon.

At the current time a Version for FSX will be developed.

The package will contain new models , also with winglets, and some more functionalities compared to the non Evolution Version.

I Think that the users who bought the Airbus Vol 1+2 Evolution packs, and who were disappointed, don`t think that the 737classic Evo is going to become much better.

So why Aerosoft is not going to make a good 737classic addon?

Lot`s of FS2004 and FSX users would be very interested. They isn`t a better 737classic addon availible than the Wilco 737, and this addon is more than 5,5 years old.

DId you think about that?

Development of any serious aircraft for FS2004 is very hard as we just can't sell enough copies to make it worthwhile. Besides, FS2004 has so many limitations for aircraft that FSX does not have it's plain hard to get developers working on FS2004!

Now I agree it is an interesting aircraft, but the biggest market is always in the newer types, so it is logical that's where most development will be.

@Snave

I meant 737classic, not historic.

Classic means 737-.300/400/500.

@M Kok

I know that you have to look to the market situations.

But how ever it would be nice to have a good 737classic addon one day.

Personally I`m an only FS2004 user, and I won`t change it till a new simulator comes.