Problem with Nice X

fulcrum_64th

Hello,

I am having a problem with Nice X. I purchased it via download from simw.com. The buildings of the scenery seems to disappear after a while. I tried re-installing and again it worked fine for a few days and boum: objects disappear and seems to be replaced by the default objects. I have set my display settings as per the manual :(

Thanks a lot for your help

Kind Regards

Karim

PS: i've sent a mail to aerosoft support with a screen grab of my aerosoft launcher...perhaps that will give you a hint

Hello, I am having a problem with Nice X. I purchased it via download from simw.com. The buildings of the scenery seems to disappear after a while. I tried re-installing and again it worked fine for a few days and boum: objects disappear and seems to be replaced by the default objects. I have set my display settings as per the manual :( Thanks a lot for your help Kind Regards Karim PS: i've sent a mail to aerosoft support with a screen grab of my aerosoft launcher...perhaps that will give you a hint

I replied to your mail regarding this issue.

Your screenshot from the mail was removed by the mail server as it needs to be attached instead of embedded.