Madrid and Frankfurt on FSX AI strange problem

Cmakris

The following problem seems to appear on old sceneries that was either made for FS9 and imported on FSX or made when FSX first released. I am posting it just in case anyone has any idea why this is happening. I have tried it on Frankfurt and Madrid and confirmed it is happening while at Larnaca it worked OK. Also tested on Uk2000 EGKK/EGLL, Flytampa LGAV and works perfect

For vatsim I am using FSINN with variety of freeware AI to show the rest of the planes. On Madrid and Frankfurt when the scenery is active I can see only the AI lights and no body. When the scenery id deactivated then all AI shows ok. I am running on Win7x64 with 6 GB ram, 1.5GB nvidia (which I am starting to thinkg this might be the problem). Default aircrafts are shown ok

Madrid enabled

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-10-009.jpg

Madrid Disabled

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-10-010.jpg

Frankfrut Enabled

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-10-008.jpg

Frankfurt diabled

CHRIS-PC-2011-sep-10-007.jpg

Any ideas?

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

But as I have asked elsewhere, it solves the issue when using the AES software.....but this is not an issues with all my other addon software. I don´t want to be turning off FSX enhancements to make something I paid for work!

But as I have asked elsewhere, it solves the issue when using the AES software.....but this is not an issues with all my other addon software. I don´t want to be turning off FSX enhancements to make something I paid for work!

Simple answer, use AI Traffic that is fully FSX compliant. Ultimate Traffic 2 and MyTraffic 2010 are fully compliant.

so now I need to go buy more software? I got the same answer for Level-D for their 767 because it won't follow LNAV with an upper level crosswind - must be something in FSX weather engine - go buy Meteo...........

so now I need to go buy more software? I got the same answer for Level-D for their 767 because it won't follow LNAV with an upper level crosswind - must be something in FSX weather engine - go buy Meteo...........

If you can find FULLY compatible freeware add-ons for FSX, no you don't need to buy anything. The traffic you are using is converted (from FS2004) or even just thrown in there without any conversion to just work within FSX, show up at the airport at night and you'll see your traffic.