Lukla X

wingclip

Hi Folks, I'm considering Lukla X scenery as my next purchase but I can't find anything in the forums about it. The search engine turned up nothing. Is that because there are no issues or needed updates/patches? That is the reason why I'm looking for it here.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Chirp,

You will get a few results if you search for 'LuklaX' (written with the X attached).

Personally I did not have any issues with it, and I enjoy the scenery a lot for a challenging approach and landing. Especially combined with the Twin Otter.

• Aerosoft

Hi Folks, I'm considering Lukla X scenery as my next purchase but I can't find anything in the forums about it. The search engine turned up nothing. Is that because there are no issues or needed updates/patches? That is the reason why I'm looking for it here.

Thanks

There are currently no pending updates for this project. It's pretty old by now but it remains one of my favorite destinations. I just love to land on an airport where a small mistake will tend to make your life very hard.

Oh, I have one more question, (if anyone is still reading this post); I bought the program from the Aerosoft Store and I see that there are 3 download mirrors. From top to bottom they are AS_LuklaX.Zip, AS_LuklaX_Mission.zip and AS_Lukla.zip.

I downloaded the 1st and 2nd. I installed only the 1st and have read that entire manual, (looks like great fun and precision flying). I noticed that the Folder version is 2.10 and the manual version is 2.0, (if that is of any importance), and that the manual mentioned some Missions soon to follow which I assume have since been applied.

Therefore, I am guessing that the 2nd and 3rd file downloads may be just additions that are now included in the 1st file download, (AS_LuklaX.zip).

But I want to be sure so can someone tell me if I must also download and install the 2nd and 3rd files, (AS_LuklaX_Mission.zip and AS_Lukla.zip)?

Thanks

Oh, I have one more question, (if anyone is still reading this post); I bought the program from the Aerosoft Store and I see that there are 3 download mirrors. From top to bottom they are AS_LuklaX.Zip, AS_LuklaX_Mission.zip and AS_Lukla.zip.

I downloaded the 1st and 2nd. I installed only the 1st and have read that entire manual, (looks like great fun and precision flying). I noticed that the Folder version is 2.10 and the manual version is 2.0, (if that is of any importance), and that the manual mentioned some Missions soon to follow which I assume have since been applied.

Therefore, I am guessing that the 2nd and 3rd file downloads may be just additions that are now included in the 1st file download, (AS_LuklaX.zip).

But I want to be sure so can someone tell me if I must also download and install the 2nd and 3rd files, (AS_LuklaX_Mission.zip and AS_Lukla.zip)?

Thanks

The missions files it mentions is the AS_LuklaX_Mission.zip file and the other AS_Lukla.zip is for FS9 should you have that sim too.