Question about GA2 Leipzig

Thralni

Hey,

I have been thinking of getting Leipzig, because of the strong cargo presence at the airport, but I have some questions:

1) I read on the product features that moving trains and such are FS2004 only features. Is that really the case? There are no moving trains in the FS2004 version?

2) How's the performance? My performance with the LDS767 at Hamburg was about 18-20, if I recall correctly. What can I expect from Leipzig?

Hey,

I have been thinking of getting Leipzig, because of the strong cargo presence at the airport, but I have some questions:

1) I read on the product features that moving trains and such are FS2004 only features. Is that really the case? There are no moving trains in the FS2004 version?

2) How's the performance? My performance with the LDS767 at Hamburg was about 18-20, if I recall correctly. What can I expect from Leipzig?

Can you confirm which flight sim your referring to, are you buying it for FSX or FS9.

Can you confirm which flight sim your referring to, are you buying it for FSX or FS9.

I'm sorry, I see I messed up in the opening post. I meant to ask if there are no trains in FSX version. So, I'm buying it for FSX.