[FS2004] Captain Sim 757 Speed

MatzeK

Hello everyone,

I have got a problem with my CaptainSim 757. When I reached my final crusing altitute (in this case FL330), the throttle reduces itself. Maximum N1 is now just around 75 % and the speed decreases rapidly. Neither the A/T-Mode nor myself (by using my joystick) are able to increase engines power.

I made a little screenshot of it.

:help_s:

Regards

Matze

PS.: At 160 kts flaps retracted themselves. Nice experience at FL330. :mallet_s:

post-23796-0-68134700-1313844111_thumb.j

Not sure what we are supposed to be seeing? If a/t is engaged why is the speed hold not active? Are you changing from IAS to Mach at around FL250? Have you got the sim set up correctly with IAS rather than true air speed as the selected option?

• Upvote 1

Not sure what we are supposed to be seeing?

Just wanted to make sure, that everybody sees the configuration of autopilot..

If a/t is engaged why is the speed hold not active?

VNav is activated, which is responsible for the speed and vertical, isn't it?

@James A:

I will take a look at it; thanks a lot.

Under VNAV in the FMC, check the speed on the cruise page.

There should be 3 pages : Climb/Cruise/Decent, you can set a speed for each phase, maybe yours is not set.

I'll check this..

Thanks a lot for your answers, folks :clapping_s:

VNav is activated, which is responsible for the speed and vertical, isn't it?

Yes, one would imagine/assume but not always the case. As mentioned, check the relevant page within the CDU/FMC?! It also depends on what initial speed you had set into the MCP and whether you increased it after take off and also did you select climb? Or, just leave the VNAV to manage it and leave your pc?? Had this issue once or twice with the 767 and I learnt not to leave the pc whilst in a climb :mecry_s: