AES activation of airports

jacobus8

Hi, my name is Jacobus and I am new to this Forum, I recently purchased the AES 2.13 and have installed the software on my compute with the submenu AESHELP for FSX shown, however, I have a terrible time activating any airport even though I purchased 10 credits which are showing in the green window, all the airports are red colored and all are on OFF except the Nurenburg one, I click on any airport and nothing happens with FSX on or OFF during the activation.

I have to say this is one of the most confused addons I have ever experienced, you have airports in red,yellow,dark green, bright green,demo mode,full mode sponsor mode, it would have been so much easier to click on the airport, activate the credit and VOILA.

Hope to hear from anybody and thank you in advance

Jacobus KLM767

If they are showing red then you do not have them installed.

The credits are used to activate add-on scenery which you also need to purchase or download (freeware).

Hope that helps a bit.

Thank you much for your fast reply, appreciate it, my question is how do I install the different airports and turn red into green, do I use FS or AES or another procedure, somehow this is not explained in the manual. I purchased the 10 credits.

Jacobus KLM767

Here's the list of current supported Airports, as well as required credits to activate them.

Clicking the link will take you to the appropriate site to purchase or download.

After they are installed they should show blue on your list. Clicking them in AES will allow you to assign credits to activate them.

http://www.aerosoft....esairports.html

Thank you sir for your help, this is what I was looking for and how to get to a certain airport and activate.

Again my thanks, you have a great day

Jacobus KLM767

Thank you sir for your help, this is what I was looking for and how to get to a certain airport and activate.

Again my thanks, you have a great day

Jacobus KLM767

Please read the manual it explains how to do this.

Before you can activate it you need to install it. The majority of these airports are 3rd party payware.