German Airfields 1 "Island Hopping" - Colour Problem EDXB and EDXY

pc_pilot

Last week I installed the German Airfields 1 scenery, in addition to the already installed VFR Germany (North) scenery. To my disappointment, the airfield surroundings of EDXB (Heide/Büsum) and EDXY (Wyk/Föhr) appear in a very strange green colour on my system (see the attached images). The other airfields are ok, but these two are practically not usable.

Does anybody have an idea what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance for any feedback I might get!

pc_pilot

post-45958-0-85208800-1313171017_thumb.j

post-45958-0-10715000-1313171029_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is an update available for this problem, check your account for the most recent version (download version) or check the support database.

Thanks for the response! I had not installed the update, because the versin number 110 was the same like on my CD. Nevertheless, now I installed it, and the green colour at EDXB disappeared. However, EDXY is still green (see attached screenshot)

Regards

pc_pilot

post-45958-0-24618300-1313243512_thumb.j

Thanks for the response! I had not installed the update, because the versin number 110 was the same like on my CD. Nevertheless, now I installed it, and the green colour at EDXB disappeared. However, EDXY is still green (see attached screenshot)

Regards

pc_pilot

I have just re-installed this scenery and don't see the colour blend you are seeing before the update, my card is a GTX 460 so not to much of a difference there.

However after installing the update I now get the green cast you see at EDXY. So there is something weird going on here.