FSX Crashing all the time (since my first installation on Windows 7

GoncaloCarvalho_old

smiley19.gifsmiley5.gif

Hello fellows,

I'm sending you this message asking for help because I'm desperate, man. My system is composed by these items:

- Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz

- RAM 16GB

-ATI Radeon HD 6800 2GB

-Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

-Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acce

and some add ons from Aerosoft, flyTampa and REX.

I follow all your steps on this pages:

but when I finished all the steps, I run FSX and start with a default Boeing 744 on a default scenery and it runs perfectly until FSX crash to desktop. So appears a windows with this text:
A Fatal Error Occurred ... Microsoft Flight Simulator is restarting
. What is happening?

I can't find a solution. I post this problem in every forums about flight simulation, but no answer. You're my last hope so please help me solving this problem.
smiley19.gif

Best regards,

Gonçalo Carvalho

goncalo.carvalho@live.com

Do you read some post on forum about the DLL "Uiautomationcore.DLL" ???

A lot of peoples have a probleme with this DLL with FSX and Win 7 after install !

Just find this DLL on the net and put it on the main folder FSX.

( Or trie find this file in Windows/systeme32 folder ... copy and paste in the FSX main folder ... but I think this original DLL, give by windows are a little problem on some win7 and FSX )

Well, in my configuration after frech install FSX on win 7, I add 4 files in FSX main folder for solve the same problem crach ...

- Uiautomationcore.DLL ( http://www.buffaloairwaysvirtual.com/forum/showthread.php?811-FSX-config-optimizer-and-software-crash-reducer )

- msvcr70.dll ( you find this file on FS2004 main folder )

- msvcp70.dll ( you find this file on FS2004 main folder ... this 2 files are util if you use some FS2004 aircraft )

- msvcr71.dll ( I think are present in the original instal FSX ... but look )

I have also every time this problem ... I just add this DLL and after ... not problem !

My English are not very good for give all explain about this ... but I think that's the good road for find solution about your problems !

I d'ont no if this message help you ... If you have trie this solution and the result are bad ... Sorry, I d'ont no ... but your computeur config are very good ???