FlyTampa Athens

Oliver, I have bought the brank spanking new FlyTampa Athens and I had asked about AES and was told it was compaitable but was to ask you about the status of this and also about how many creits it would cost.

Thanks!

Scott

• Developer

Athens is in the queue for the next AES release (mid this month), the final credit cost are not define, will be 2 or 3.

Ok Oliver, thankyou very much :) Is there any way to buy less than ten credits e.g a pack of 5 as this will probally be the only airport that needs AES credits I will have

Hello Oliver. I would like to ask if there is any way to make new sounds to be listened to when somebody is arriving or departing from the new Athens release and of course the rest Greek airports supported by the AES. If yes, could you please tell me how? I would like to assist you at that task so as to be more realistic when flying in Greece using the AES.

Best Regards,

Antony

Athens is in the queue for the next AES release (mid this month), the final credit cost are not define, will be 2 or 3.

Hopefully 2 credits. :) The old freeware Athens also need 2 credits.

Hopefully 2 credits. :) The old freeware Athens also need 2 credits.

Awesome, is there anyway you can buy mabey 5 credits, or two or anything less than ten?

• Developer

Awesome, is there anyway you can buy mabey 5 credits, or two or anything less than ten?

No, because then the sales costs are higher then the payment, so you will find other airport you can use the rest it in future.

Scott, if you don't want the other five, I'll gladly take them off your hands. :lol:

Hahaha, no worries I'm sure I'll find a use for them ;)

Hello Oliver. I would like to ask if there is any way to make new sounds to be listened to when somebody is arriving or departing from the new Athens release and of course the rest Greek airports supported by the AES. If yes, could you please tell me how? I would like to assist you at that task so as to be more realistic when flying in Greece using the AES.

Best Regards,

Antony

Any chance to get an answer please? Sorry for posting about that here but i can;t find your mail Oliver.

C'mon Oliver you worked on this project (Many congratulations BTW it really adds the cherry to this brilliant scenery) so how about an interim patch to get us going, eh??

This airport must be one of the most significant of the year!

C'mon Oliver you worked on this project (Many congratulations BTW it really adds the cherry to this brilliant scenery) so how about an interim patch to get us going, eh??

This airport must be one of the most significant of the year!

Second This!