Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

hi does anyone know how to Start the Discus T's engine, i can get it to spin, but it doesnt catch and just stops. If anyone else had this problem please tell me how to overcome it. :'( thanks

Haven't got it, but is there a fuel on/off switch somewhere? I have the Discus X with two different engine models, (the BT and the BM) and at least one of them has a fuel lever on the right hand side I keep forgetting to switch on :) If it has got a fuel switch, have you got any fuel?

Just a couple of suggestions to eliminate before you go further :)

yea you will have the Discus T (called the BT i think in the package, but just says Discus T on the glider) as its in Discus X, and Yes i do have fuel and the valve is open : / but still wont start.

Step by step image, just follow and heypresto your live and kicking

post-12981-0-33068200-1311174758.jpg

HTH.....

Step by step image, just follow and heypresto your live and kicking

post-12981-0-33068200-1311174758.jpg

HTH.....

I was wondering what that black leaver did XD Thanks for the Diagram! I ow you one!