Florence airport FSX

Nixon

Hi

I thought I had seen the Florence download for sale in the Aerosoft on line shop. I just looked and couldn't find it. Is it still available and if so where could I buy it?

Regards

Nixon Thomas

• Developer

Do you mean this one: Florence X

Take care to read the "How to purchase and install this Download-Version" Note at the buttom of the page, as it is different from other Aerosoft products.

Do you mean this one: Florence X

Take care to read the "How to purchase and install this Download-Version" Note at the buttom of the page, as it is different from other Aerosoft products.

Thanks for your reply. I see that it states "not in stock" on the purchase page? Is it OK to buy as "not in stock" for a download seems strange.

Regards

Nick

Hello Nick,

The reason it says that is because you cannot purchase it directly from us and therefore no buy button.

You can download the file as per the product page and then check out the demo, if you should then wish to purchase it then follow the instructions.