Unable to open topics in most fora

camaflight

Hi Aerosoft,

Some while now it has been almost impossible (for me) to open topics in any forum.

Opening topics in some fora is totally impossible. F.ex.: Preview forum.

Any ideas ? I fave W7 Home premium 64 bit with last service pack.

Regards,

Carl

Hello Carl,

In the Preview Forum you cant open a topic, you can only reply.

Hi Shaun,

OK I wasn't specific enough. As for the preview forum, I'm not able to watch any previews there. My computer locks.

Another problem is the topics in other fora. F.ex.: present topic. I am able to open this, however, I have to scroll down quite a lot to see your answer. All space between is blank. The same problem goeas for other fora as well - if I'm able to open the at all.

Thanks,

Carl

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Shaun,

OK I wasn't specific enough. As for the preview forum, I'm not able to watch any previews there. My computer locks.

Another problem is the topics in other fora. F.ex.: present topic. I am able to open this, however, I have to scroll down quite a lot to see your answer. All space between is blank. The same problem goeas for other fora as well - if I'm able to open the at all.

Thanks,

Carl

Carl, never heard of that. I have no problems with IE and FF. So I think something is wrong on your side, maybe security settings in your browser. Did you clear your browsercache?

Certainly not the forum, as it works fine, even on a mobile unit. I would say your IE or Firefox settings, assuming you are using one of those, might need looking at. If not, why not give us a bit more unformation, like browser and version in use :)

Andrew

• Upvote 1

OTTO WROTE: Carl, never heard of that. I have no problems with IE and FF. So I think something is wrong on your side, maybe security settings in your browser. Did you clear your browsercache?

ANDREW WROTE: Certainly not the forum, as it works fine, even on a mobile unit. I would say your IE or Firefox settings, assuming you are using one of those, might need looking at. If not, why not give us a bit more unformation, like browser and version in use

Andrew

Hi Otto and Andrew, thanks for taking your time!

This is a bit difficult for me because I haven't the slightest idea what's wrong with my settings. Besides, the Aerosoft forum is the only site where I meet this problem.

I use IE 9. I have tried the IE for both 32 Bit and 64 Bit; no difference.

Another problem that occurs is the misplacement of text. The text from Shaun is OK although I have to scroll a lot to come down to the next post. However, the text from the two of you is like you can see in the attachment.

As for the Preview Forum my computer hangs when clicking on any of the preview topics.

Please advise me what additional information is necessary for you to have if you still could help me a bit.

Carl

post-8888-0-24701200-1309777345.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hello Carl,

Have you tried resetting your Browser settings to default and also tried deleting all cookies or maybe just the Aerosoft one.

Thanks Shaun, resetting browser settings to default worked ! You just made my day !

Carl

Carl, try to click on the compatible icon next to the refresh. That worked for me.

Best regards

Peter Lund

Hi Peter,

thanks for paying attention.

As you see above the problem is fixed.

However, it would be interesting to know what and where this compatible icon is. I can't see such icon next to the refresh.

Carl