My Setup

JohnGiezen

I was searching for the topic about others who were showing their Flightsim setup, but I couln't find them.

So I want to show my setup of the way I fly.

The main pc is updated now with new hardware and I fly on the max of 5040X1050 with the Matrox Tripplehead2Go Digital Edition.

The second pc I using for addons.

Lets show some pictures.

post-7424-0-16628300-1309216326.jpg

post-7424-0-02803000-1309216338.jpg

post-7424-0-79201700-1309216426.jpg

post-7424-0-24995200-1309216493.jpg

And just the way I use it when i'm not flying :P

post-7424-0-88939800-1309216393.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you do not need this anymore I'll take it! ;)

And if your wife changes her mind I'll take it too! ;)

If you can drink that 3L Bottle in one session I'd be impressed. If you could even get out of bed (or the positition you passed out in) 8 hours later and still want to turn the PC on for a flight, I'd be even more impressed :lol:

Whao nice setup

What did you used for the 172 engine/flight instruments in the one picture (3rd from top in OP). That is really nicely done. Are that an addon or you created it yourself?

Whao nice setup

What did you used for the 172 engine/flight instruments in the one picture (3rd from top in OP). That is really nicely done. Are that an addon or you created it yourself?

Hi Bliksimpie,

It's software from Project Magenta. Look here and here.

They make different software for GA and jet aircraft's.

It is expensive, but worth the money. I payed € 175.00 for the General Aviation Software.

Hi Bliksimpie,

It's software from Project Magenta. Look here and here.

They make different software for GA and jet aircraft's.

It is expensive, but worth the money. I payed € 175.00 for the General Aviation Software.

Thanks you very much.. Looks very nice. I will definately investigate this more. Might even bug you with question or two when I have my ducks in a row for simmilar setup.