Frankfurt Airport Black Screen

Noppasit

I set a flightplan for SMS Overland A380 Heading to Bangkok from Frankfurt when I start a flight it goes to black screen and FS gone Error.

Any Ideas?

Thank You

The Time is Around 08.00pm (20 O'clock).

Have you tried to do trial and error to see whats causing it, different time of day, default aircraft, set AI Traffic to 0% etc etc.

Also what OS are you using and is it 32/64bit. Which Sim are you using FS9 or FSX.

My. Fletcher Thanks For Your Fast Replying, It also happen in the same time at MegaAirport LFPG. So, I change the time to 5pm and start flying from EDDF to VTBS again and black screen is not happened.

different time of day, default aircraft, set AI Traffic to 0% etc etc : These are not happened (black screen not happen)

Another black screen area:

-LXGB (where I'm stayed only at the airport area - going out of the airport the black screen will happen).

-EDDF and EDLW (Dortmund) user defined weather.

-LFPG and EDDF at around 8pm.

Thank You

My. Fletcher Thanks For Your Fast Replying, It also happen in the same time at MegaAirport LFPG. So, I change the time to 5pm and start flying from EDDF to VTBS again and black screen is not happened.

different time of day, default aircraft, set AI Traffic to 0% etc etc : These are not happened (black screen not happen)

Another black screen area:

-LXGB (where I'm stayed only at the airport area - going out of the airport the black screen will happen).

-EDDF and EDLW (Dortmund) user defined weather.

-LFPG and EDDF at around 8pm.

Thank You

So can you do the same flight at the same time in the same aircraft but without AI, if so then your AI may be causing the issue, if it does then do you have any 3rd party ground textures installed like FScene.