Activation of airports in AES

I know I've forgotten something. I've changed from XP to Win7/64 bit and tried to get my "paid for" airports activated in AES but they keep showing up as demo airports. I'm sure there is a simple solution but I can't remember what it is. A little help please.

Jack Fentress

Hi,

go to AESHelp and "Airport Activation", set the Label on the left side at the respective Airport from "off" to "FS9" or "FSX", then it should work! ;-)

Hi,

go to AESHelp and "Airport Activation", set the Label on the left side at the respective Airport from "off" to "FS9" or "FSX", then it should work! ;-)

Tommy........

Yes I've done that. The problem is that after doing that, it lists the airports as "demo" even though I've paid credits on each airport. That's the basic problem.

I've paid credits to activate each airport but in re-installing from XP to Win 7, AES is not recognizing that. Therein is my problem and I don't have a clue as to how to fix this.

Jack

So you have installed AES from scratch?

Did you insert your credits new or have you saved your assigned credits?

Is your credit amount reduced or do you see the full amount of your credits?

Sry for all these questions ... :blink

Hello;

I see that you installed Fsx and other add-ons in Windows 7,well I have Windows 7,64 bit system,and the only way to get all my add-ons working,was to install Fsx on the D-drive,in a folder by itself,I guess if you have to,you can install Fsx in the C-dirve,just make its own folder,and do not install in the program files section.For some reason,none of my add-ons would work when letting Fsx install in the de-fault location,I tried 4 times,and did a lot of reading.

Mark

• Developer

How did you managed the update from XP to Win7, as I know there is no inplace Upgrade available, so you have a fresh installation and so you need to reenter the SN and reactivate the airports again.

How did you managed the update from XP to Win7, as I know there is no inplace Upgrade available, so you have a fresh installation and so you need to reenter the SN and reactivate the airports again.

Oliver...............

By updating from XP to Win7 I just meant my system had changed. I have re-installed most airports (and other elements) from scratch with little or no trouble since I had the original registration data. So, the airports themselves (ie: Mega Frankfurt) are all operating perfectly. It's just that on the AES help area, all of my paid airports are listed as demos and when I am at an airport after a while I get the message that this is a demo and time is running out for AES. I just don't know how to re-activate my previous credits. Or, is it possible that when one does a re-activation that you lose the credits? By the way, FSX is on a separate drive. In this case E:, the operating system is on C:.

Jack

• Developer

Jack,

you have the serialnumbers in you shop account order history, so you can enter the Serials on you new AES installation and then activate the airports, same as you have done it before on your XP System.

Jack,

you have the serialnumbers in you shop account order history, so you can enter the Serials on you new AES installation and then activate the airports, same as you have done it before on your XP System.

Oliver............

Well, you've done it again. Once I found my serial numbers (thanks to you) all worked as it should. All airports are activated and working. As I mentioned in my first note, I couldn't remember where things were. Senior memory kicked in.

You're the best! Thank you very much for the patience and help.

Jack