Increase/decrease altitude in autopilot

ScottM

When I try to increase the altitude in the autopilot I am unable to move it, it also does this for the hdg, spd and V/spd.

I've heard that you need to have a mousewheel for this. I am using a laptop so I don't have a mouse but on my touchpad I do have the mousewheel part on it, I thought this should be sufficent as it is the same as a mouse wheel. Any ideas??

When I try to increase the altitude in the autopilot I am unable to move it, it also does this for the hdg, spd and V/spd.

I've heard that you need to have a mousewheel for this. I am using a laptop so I don't have a mouse but on my touchpad I do have the mousewheel part on it, I thought this should be sufficent as it is the same as a mouse wheel. Any ideas??

No, you need a mouse with a mouse wheel, I also fly on laptop and I'm using a mouse with a mouse wheel.

Don't worry about the price for it. You should be able to get a mouse with mousewheel for under 10€. Sure it won't be the best you can get, but it's enough for flying with it.

Hi Emi,

I acctaually will bee getting one tonight, I looked on te shop's website I thik I can get one for about £3

• 4 weeks later...

I don´t know if it helps, but it´s the box-version updated to v. 1.22.

And there´s something else I noticed.. If I want to increase/decrease speed for example, the brk fan or loc knob will be switched on/off. Depending on how much I zoomed in.

I don´t know if it helps, but it´s the box-version updated to v. 1.22.

And there´s something else I noticed.. If I want to increase/decrease speed for example, the brk fan or loc knob will be switched on/off. Depending on how much I zoomed in.

Use the keyboard to get the appropriate panel up and try changing from there see if that helps.

I think you should try re-install the plane by following the steps from this post: http://forum.aerosof...-to-re-install/

And when you start to install it again turn off internet cant remember if thats posible, acording to the registration progress, but as i want you to disable the virusprogram to se if it for a reason have blocked the install. Could also start whit the re-instal whit out disable virusprogram. If it stil dosent work then try agian where it is disable if you isent much for disable the virus program.but it gives a bit extra work as you then have to fllow the post 2 times insted of 1.