Problem with Mega Airport Budapest X v1.40

napstR

Hi Guys!

I have a problem with Aerosoft Budapest X v1.40 scenery. I have a unknown road before runway 31R.

I installed:

1) FSX, SP1, SP2

2) Ground Environment X Europe v2.0

3) REX Overdrive

4) REX Grass II (freeware grass texture from rex homepage)

4) Ultimate Traffic 2

5) Aerosoft Budapest X v1.40

Here are two pictures about problem:

nevtelen_54.jpg

nevtelen_55.jpg

Does anyone know what this is? :) And how can I fix this? :) Many Thanks!

• Aerosoft

Those roads are not in the Budapest scenery for sure. When it is added by another addon the exclude of the airport would hide it about there, so that makes sense. I fear there is not much that can be done about it. We have to base our products on a standard FSX.

but I didn't install UTX, I installed only these expansions on clean windows. And I formatted partition before installing FSX.

hm it's very interesting... When I turn off Mega Airport Budapest - Airport (not City) in Scenery Library, then the road disappears blink.gif

2794846992_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I don't know what this is wacko.gif Any ideas?

Im just about to reinstall my copy, I shall have a look see if I get it.

Edit: Has me stumpped. I also get it on a completely fresh install. OS and FSX both installed within the last 3 days, Budapest at the top of the scenery library. Maybe its a new road that was completed ion the real world at time of the addon being published?

Im just about to reinstall my copy, I shall have a look see if I get it.

Edit: Has me stumpped. I also get it on a completely fresh install. OS and FSX both installed within the last 3 days, Budapest at the top of the scenery library. Maybe its a new road that was completed ion the real world at time of the addon being published?

So is it not just my problem, is it normal? :)

Well, I don't have this problem with v1.50 and FS9

Interesting. I upgraded budapest scenery to 1.50, but the halves road is still there. I think this problem is only in FSX!? blink.gif