Support for Mega Airport Sceneries

Sent from my iPad

Greetings Aerosoft support team,

I am having big problems with some products of your range. On my Windows 7 64x system, I use this addons:

1st Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration;

2nd Shockwave 3D Lights Redux;

3rd Flight One Ground Environment X Europe V2.00;

4th

A) Mega Airport Frankfurt;

B) Mega Airport Madrid;

C) Mega Airport Amsterdam;

D) Mega Airport Lissabon X;

5th UK2000 Scenery Heathrow Xtreme;

6th Sim-Giant Malpensa;

7th FS Dream Team Zurich;

8th Aerosoft Airbus X V1.22;

9th MyTraffic 2010.

The problem which happens to me is when I want prepare a flight from one of you MA sceneries, my FPS descend a lot on my system, in fact, when I'm looking for another side without AI Traffic and Terminals, the image turns smooth and with better transition between cameras. But if I try to look again to the terminals, the image makes transitions with small brakes, if you know what I'm talking.

When I make all the procedures on another airport, like FSDream Team or Sim-Giant I don't have this problems, in fact when I'm running German Airports Sceneries, these problems don't happen, only with MA Sceneries. A curious thing is when I'm trying to prepare a flight on LPPT Lisbon scenery from you guys, the flight is doing well. I think it is the only one Mega Airport range which doesn't gave me any trouble. I try to reduce the level of AI Traffic, but the result is the same thing.

My System specifications:

Intel Core i7-2600 3.40GHz;

16GB RAM;

ATI Radeon HD6900 2GB;

Please guys, I just want help from you guys and if I make something wrong, just tell me and how can fix. Hope you answer as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Gonçalo Carvalho

• Aerosoft

There is no clear answer to your question.

First of all there is technically nothing different between products in the mega airport range and other scenery products. Many are made by the people behind the German Airport series for example. What is of course a fact is that they tend to be more detailed then other products and cover larger airports, so if you are close to the limits on your computer it will shown first on these products.

With the products you got installed you are pushing FSX to the limits for sure, I doubt there is any system capable of running this at the 32 fps I personally prefer.

• 3 months later...

Bonjour,

Je viens d'acheter Mega Airport Paris CDG et j'ai vu qu'il y avait des updates (1.10 & 1.11) que j'ai téléchargées.

Seulement je n'arrive pas à les installer. Dois je désinstaller MegaAirport Paris CDG avant de lancer l'installation de l'update?

De plus je n'ai aucuns contrôle de LFPG Traffic 2008, l'image s'affiche mais il n'y a rien de cliquable...

Merci pour votre aide.

Win 7 64b, i7 2600K, 8Gb, GTX 570, FSX gold edition.

Addons: MegaAirport Paris CDG, Manhattan X, Monaco X, KSFOX, AES 2.13, A380 Wilco, Piaggio Avanti II