Barcelona X for fs2004 - ground traffic missing

I have Barcelona X for FS2004 installed and it works nicely except that although all the boxes are ticked for ground traffic in the AESlite screen, non appears anywhere.

Any ideas on how to sort this?

Allan

Hello Allan,

Can you check the Barcelona scenery folder and see what the extensions are to the AESlite files are. If they aren't BGL then you can rename the extensions so they should load.

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the suggestion.

All the AESLite files in the folder are BGLs already, so I have not changed them.

Other things that I have tried :-

Disabled all AI traffic - I only have traffic that I have created myself, no commercial stuff.

Switched off aircraft shadows.

I have freeware photographic scenery for Barcelona city and Toni Agramonts Spain, both of which I have switched off to see if they were causing a problem.

Unfortunately I still cannot get the ground traffic to appear.

Any further thoughts on what else I could try?

Regards

Allan

• 3 months later...

Still not getting any ground traffic in Barcelona X for 2004 - Anyone have any suggestions at all?

AESLite activated, anything that could interfere with it is switched off.

One of the reasons that I bought this was because of the traffic that seems to be pushed in all the reveiews and it just isn't there.

This is my first Aerosoft package and if it doesn't do what it says on the tin, I'm not likely to be buying any more.