Larnaca x

RO0390

hello i just got larnaca x but i got some problems that is that i lost all of the taxiways on the airport please help

hello i just got larnaca x but i got some problems that is that i lost all of the taxiways on the airport please help

Could you please be a bit more specific about the problem.

When you say lost do you mean graphically or there not there for the ATC for progressive taxi.

Do you have any AI Traffic programs installed that use there own AFCADs if so did you disable the one with the AI Traffic program so Larnaca uses its own.

Could you please be a bit more specific about the problem.

When you say lost do you mean graphically or there not there for the ATC for progressive taxi.

Do you have any AI Traffic programs installed that use there own AFCADs if so did you disable the one with the AI Traffic program so Larnaca uses its own.

hey i mean graphically there is just no taxiways i can see the buildings but i cant see the taxiway i have ultimate traffic 2 but there is not there for ATC aswel

hey i mean graphically there is just no taxiways i can see the buildings but i cant see the taxiway i have ultimate traffic 2 but there is not there for ATC aswel

post-41800-0-15560800-1304755627_thumb.j

on this picture you can see taxiways and taxi ground but the taxi ground is gone on my larnaca x and the taxiways

post-41800-0-15560800-1304755627_thumb.j

on this picture you can see taxiways and taxi ground but the taxi ground is gone on my larnaca x and the taxiways

post-41800-0-75154200-1304756600_thumb.j

here you can see have it is

Are the markings there during the day time.

Can you also tell me how many files there are in the sceneries texture folder.

no they are not the scanery folder it is 20 files and in the texture it is 106

no they are not the scanery folder it is 20 files and in the texture it is 106

Did you try running the Visual Tool utility, select what you require and then press the "Apply current settings" and see if that changes anything.

Hello;

Try renaming the bgl in your traffic-scenery folder,and see if that corrects the issue,I have My Traffic X,and have to do this to some airports to correct problems like this.

Mark

Hello;

Try renaming the bgl in your traffic-scenery folder,and see if that corrects the issue,I have My Traffic X,and have to do this to some airports to correct problems like this.

Mark

Hello i am not the best in pc so can you say what you mean whit bgl? + where do I find it?

Did you try running the Visual Tool utility, select what you require and then press the "Apply current settings" and see if that changes anything.

still dident work :(

Just a thought as I know this happens in Budapest, is your scenery density slider at Max.

If thats not it then I shall seek assistance from Thorsten.

hello i puted it on max and it workd fine thenx for your help :)