Idea with position in cocpit

YoYo

See here:

bug4y.jpg

I used a Track IR, but this shot was did with normal view from cocpit (without zoom).

For me - please a little change position view in cocpit (pilot view, more to right side). Mistake of this changes will be not front central view.

Sure we can edit view manually too.

See here:

I used a Track IR, but this shot was did with normal view from cocpit (without zoom).

For me - please a little change position view in cocpit (pilot view, more to right side). Mistake of this changes will be not front central view.

Sure we can edit view manually too.

You have wide view mode enabled in the FSX .cfg.

Don't. Problem solved

You have wide view mode enabled in the FSX .cfg.

Perhaps You have right. I use Wide view. I did small update of position for wide view and will put here. Thx.

Or get EZCA. You can set up multiple views within seconds and you get awesome movement effects too. Wouldn't fly without EZCA (and Track IR).

Ok, did small corrections for Wide view. Now is ok. Cener of view is a little in the right side but wasnt this "trinagle" without glass of cocpit.

bug5t.jpg

In the Aircraft.cfg change this line:

[Views]

eyepoint=-1.25, -0.75, 1.92

to

[Views]

eyepoint=-1.25, -0.61, 1.92

Now is solved :).

Ok, did small corrections for Wide view. Now is ok. Cener of view is a little in the right side but wasnt this "trinagle" without glass of cocpit.

bug5t.jpg

In the Aircraft.cfg change this line:

[Views]

eyepoint=-1.25, -0.75, 1.92

to

[Views]

eyepoint=-1.25, -0.61, 1.92

Now is solved :).

Except that the eyepoint is not in the correct position.

How many hours do you have in the real Katana?

The seat offset is to allow right arm movement for the pilot, or left arm for the passenger - or for either to be able to turn round to reach the headset sockets or the luggage compartment in flight. Unless you have eyes wildly offset in your head, the viewpoint is now wrong.

You will have based your positioning on You Tube videos or photos, I suppose? All of which are taken by a camera on the end of an arm - and therefore usually with an offset view position. Especially if taken by the pilot, who simply is not going to place the photographic device in front of his/her eyes and block not only a view of the instruments, but also of the world outside.

If your eyes are that offset, you should seek surgical help! :D

Except that the eyepoint is not in the correct position.

Sure, but fixed this problem with view from VC with Wide mode.

I prefer this view without "glass problem" than center point with "whole" in my cocpit. Users can choose.

You could simply get used to moving your head back a little when looking to the left. That way you solve the problem of your viewpoint poking through the canopy without having to compromise the realistic viewing position in an aircraft that you probably bought for its realism. ;)

It certainly works for me.